Natural Deodorant Paste
NATURAL DEODORANT PASTE:
• Doesn’t contain any harmful Aluminium Salts or compounds, or any synthetic fragrances
• Doesn’t contain any alcohol, Parabens, Propylene Glycol, Triclosan or other harmful chemicals
• Is completely invisible upon application
• Contains pure essential oils and botanical extracts
• It is never tested on animals
• It is made with love and care right here in Australia
A SPECIAL BLEND OF CLARY SAGE & MAY CHANG OILS: These have a pleasant smell and have antiseptic properties, which reduce skin inflammation and can heal rashes.
ORGANIC COCONUT OIL: This is great for eliminating odour-causing bacteria. It also protects and heals the skin as it has a multitude of antioxidants.
ORGANIC SHEA BUTTER: This is ultra-moisturising and rich in vitamin E, which is ideal for sensitive underarm skin and it helps prevent dark armpit skin.
BEESWAX: Its moisturising properties gives your skin a natural glow. It also has anti-allergenic and anti-inflammatory properties that soothe easily irritated skin, which fixes up those ingrown hairs and recently shaved underarms.
SODIUM BICARBONATE: This is a natural odour remover. It not only neutralises any unpleasant odour, but also helps in preventing excessive sweating.
POTATO STARCH: This is a completely natural ingredient that absorbs moisture and sweat, thus keeping your underarms dry and comfortable.
This deodorant is unlike the sprays and roll-ons as you use your fingertips to apply it, just like you would use moisturiser. You take a pea-sized amount of the deodorant paste and rub it on the skin with your finger until it has warmed and dissolved.
Use bi-carb free for sensative skin.